Friday, October 23, 2009

Food thoughts in the appropriate arena

I started watching Martha Stewart when I was about 10. Since then, I've been on an 18 year journey collecting recipes, techniques, and food experiences that have made me the foodie that I am today.

Recently I learned that a friend of mine has Cancer and needs to change the way that she eats. Immediately I brought to the table several ideas for how she can easily change her eating to better her health. I've thought about starting a food blog before...and I think I'm finally ready.

Now to be clear, I have published my food thoughts before (on Twitter, via email, etc.) but now it's time to share my ideas beyond my inner circle (i.e. for people who actually want to hear my food ideas).

What is this blog going to be about? Gourmet Food, The Food Network, Restaurants, Chicago, Gluten-free living, Wine, Family dinners, Vitamins, and anything else that occurs during my food journey.

3 comments:

  1. I have been hoping for just such a blog ... I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the friend you're speaking of as well and am very interested in learning how to better my own eating habits. GO GETTEM! AK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog! We can never know enough about the food we eat. Can't wait to learn more....

    ReplyDelete